We will be happy to discuss your projects with you and come up with highly flexible solutions, specifically tailored to your needs.
Via Castel Romano 100
00128 Rome – Italy
+ 39 0650576530
Via Savona 6
00182 Rome – Italy
+39 06 7029882
fax: +39 06 70305411
Exiris is a preclinical stage company that uses a unique combination of technology platforms to discover novel oncology targets and to generate innovative therapeutic agents for the treatment of oncology indications with high unmet medical need.
We rely on the talent, performance and team spirit of our employees to successfully face the many challenges of a fast-moving business.
If you are motivated, creative and results oriented, and looking for an opportunity to develop your potential, fill the form or send your curriculum vitae to:
Please state in your application: “I hereby grant permission to use my personal data in accordance with Art. 13, Legislative Decree n. 196/03 – Personal Data Protection Code”.
We are looking for a skilled bench scientist with a strong technical background in molecular biology, particularly phage display technologies, to join our Antibody ID Group.
Using phage display technology, the successful candidate will be responsible to deliver hit panels of high-quality antibodies or binding proteins for therapeutic programs, contributing to the planning and execution of biologics discovery projects and finding solutions to improve the processes, culture and scientific output of the team.
She/he will learn, apply and lead semi-automation methods for efficient selection and screening of phage display libraries. She/he will analyze in vitro display output at the molecular level and will use recombinant DNA techniques to reformat screening output into the final therapeutic modality. She/he will direct small-scale and medium-scale antibody/antibody fragment expression and purification in both bacterial and mammalian systems. The successful candidate will demonstrate independence, flexibility and efficiency in running multiple experiments in a collaborative environment. As a member of the In Antibody ID Group, the candidate would also contribute to the implementation of novel technologies and strategies for biologics discovery: use specialized knowledge, the broad application of scientific principles and current literature to advance projects, experiments and/or process improvements. She/he will provide training to technicians or students.
- Work with and report to the Biology group leader to design phage display campaign strategies and perform experiments for selection and screening
- Apply semi-automation methods to phage display workflow
- Manage discovery campaign data, collate and report the progress to the functional manager and the project team
- Manage molecular cloning, DNA preparation, samples storing
- Adhere to safety protocols and best practices
- Maintain a timely and accurate laboratory record of all activities
- Train team workforce, lead direct reports
- PhD or MS in biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, immunology, or a related discipline with relevant research experience with phages
- Scientific rigor and accuracy
- Excellent hands-on experience in molecular biology, phage display and recombinant DNA techniques
- Comfortable and flexible with agility to navigate and balance multiple project objectives simultaneously, while operating in a collaborative environment
- Experience with ELISA, Western blot, flow cytometry, cell culture
- Knowledge of protein purification methods
December 15th, 2020
January 4th, 2021